Skip to main navigation.

Ag Exemption Requirement

To our members who claim Ag Exemption - As of January 1, 2012, you will be required to have a Texas Agricultural and Timber Exemption Number in order to claim an exemption from Texas State Sales Tax.
You can obtain this exemption number by contacting the Comptroller of Public Accounts at 1-800-252-5555.
Powered by Touchstone Energy Cooperatives Logo